The Cincinnati/Northern Ky International Airport is situated over an area of 11 square miles. The airport offers a wide array of diverse facilities that one can usually expect from a city. Some of these are the separate police and fire departments, communication networks, and an efficient network of roads connecting the airport with other parts of Cincinnati and hence Ohio as a whole. The huge workforce required for the above sectors is provided by the Kenton County Airport Board.
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport has been coded as KCVG by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and as CVG by International Air Transport Association (IATA).
The other salient features of the Cincinnati/Northern Ky International Airport in Ohio, USA can be listed as follows:
The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport has 3 terminals. Terminal-1 monitors the overall administration of the airport. Terminal-2 caters to the flights belonging to American, United, and US Airways. Terminal-3 offers flights of Air France, Comair, Continental, Delta, Northwest, and USA3000 Airlines.
- The airport is open for civilians
- The runway of the airport is paved, measuring 11000 feet
- The provision of an officially published instrument approach (known as Instrument Flight Rules or IFR) that makes it unsuitable for landing as well as taking off during bad weather or inadequate light
In addition to this, Cincinnati/Northern Ky International Airport in Ohio, USA also provides an array of services which include:
Further, the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport also provides miscellaneous facilities such as the retail marketing and dining options at restaurants that are available at SkyShops at CVG, which consists of outlets like Damon's Grill, Moe's, Borders and Brooks Brothers.
- Every 90 seconds trains and shuttles run underground the airport
- The garage of the airport has 6,000 covered spaces and lies close to the terminals
- The parking space is close to the terminals
- The Cincinnati/Northern Ky International Airport provides Pick-up and drop-off facility
- The waiting area of the airport is free for visitors
- Passengers can be contacted through cell phone from the terminals
- Baggage storage facility is available
Above all, the airport offers an awesome view of the picturesque surroundings that stays in the memory of the visitors.
www.flightshotelstours.com provides detailed, online information on Cincinnati/Northern Ky International Airport, as well as on Flights to Cincinnati and Flights to Ohio.