The most preferred tourist destination for most travelers around the world, arguably, is U.S.A. Hence there exist numerous and various types of Flights to U.S.A. While you are planning your itinerary to Burbank, a city of the Los Angeles County in California, you can easily select from a considerable number of Flights to Burbank. The Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport is the main airport of the city and it provides quality services to the airlines as well as the passengers.
Situated three miles northwest of the city of Burbank Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport has been known to people by various names at various points of time. Earlier it was called by the names like, the Bob Hope Airport, Lockheed Air Terminal, United Airport, Union Air terminal and Hollywood-Burbank Airport at different points of time. It has two runways paved in asphalt.
The various airlines served by Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport are as follows:
Terminal A :
Terminal B :
- Skybus Airlines (Columbus, Greensboro [begins February 25])
- Southwest Airlines (Oakland, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Phoenix, San Jose (CA))
- JetBlue Airways (New York-JFK, Salt Lake City [begins December 15])
- US Airways Express (Las Vegas, Phoenix)
The aircrafts available at the base of Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport are as follows:
- Delta Airlines (Salt Lake City)
- American Airlines (Dallas/Fort Worth)
- Alaska Airlines (Seattle/Tacoma)
- United Airlines (Denver, San Francisco)
The following services are catered to the passengers by Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport:
- Single engine: 30
- Multi engine: 21
- Jets: 51
- Helicopters: 6
In the eastern part of San Fernando Valley, towards the north of downtown Los Angeles, stands the city of Burbank. It has proudly passed the cruel tests of natural calamities and developed into a financial system strong enough to take pride in. The Straight Bowl, Hollywood Bowl, Griffith observatory and planetarium and Getty Centre are some of the finest tourist spots in the city of Burbank.
- Airframe service (major)
- Air Parking (tiedowns and hangars)
- Fuel available (100LL Jet-A; Mogas)
- Power plant (major)
- Bulk oxygen (high/low)
- Bottled oxygen (high/low)
- Information desk
- Baggage inquiry
For further online information on Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport, log on to Flightshotelstours.com.