It has been proven over the years that U.S.A is the most visited destination for most people around the world. Therefore, quite naturally there are several and various types of Flights to U.S.A available. While traveling to the Burbank, a city in Los Angeles County in California, you will definitely face no problem in choosing the most suitable option for yourself amongst plenty of available Flights to Burbank. The Flights to Burbank provide world class services which are at par with the best in the business.
The city of Burbank is located in the eastern part of San Fernando Valley, towards the north of downtown Los Angeles. After some of the assaults of natural disasters, the city has over the years grown into a home of the upper middle class, the defense industry gradually giving way to the entertainment industry with the major influence of the motion pictures in this city.
Known to people by different names at different points of time, Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport was earlier called by a number of names like, the Bob Hope Airport, United Airport, Union Air terminal, Lockheed Air Terminal and Hollywood-Burbank Airport. It is located three miles northwest of the city of Burbank and has two runways.
Airlines served by this airport are as follows:
Terminal A :
Terminal B :
- Skybus Airlines (Columbus, Greensboro [begins February 25])
- Southwest Airlines (Oakland, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Phoenix, San Jose (CA))
- JetBlue Airways (New York-JFK, Salt Lake City [begins December 15])
- US Airways Express (Las Vegas, Phoenix)
The aircrafts based on airfield are as follows:
- United Airlines (Denver, San Francisco)
- American Airlines (Dallas/Fort Worth)
- Alaska Airlines (Seattle/Tacoma)
- Delta Airlines (Salt Lake City)
The airport provides the following facilities:
- Multi engine: 21
- Helicopters: 6
- Single engine: 30
- Jets: 51
The Griffith observatory and planetarium, Straight Bowl, Hollywood Bowl and Getty Centre are some of the likeable tourist spots in the city of Burbank.
- Baggage inquiry
- Information desk
- Power plant (major)
- Air Parking (tiedowns and hangars)
- Fuel available (100LL Jet-A; Mogas)
- Airframe service (major)
- Bulk oxygen (high/low)
- Bottled oxygen (high/low)
For further online information on Flights to Burbank, log on to Flightshotelstours.com.