Located in Bethel Census Area in Alaska, USA, the city of Bethel lies 540 kilometers to the west of Anchorage. The flat terrain of the region is deficient in vegetation which makes it ideal for skiing, snow-machineing, bicycling, kayaking, caribou hunting, salmon fishing, and venturing to the 56 neighboring villages of the Delta of Yukon-Kuskokwim Rivers. Bethel hence attracts a large number of tourists who access the place by a network of efficient Flights to Bethel.
The major passenger airlines that provide Flights to Bethel are:
The Frontier Flying Services fly flights from one of the Anchorage base, which is one of their two bases (while the other is in Fairbanks).
- Frontier Flying Services
- Alaska Airlines
- Arctic Circle Air Service
- Grant Aviation
- Hageland Aviation Service
- Lynden Air Cargo
- Yute Air
- Everts Air/Tatonduk Outfitters
Among the Cargo flights, the following names are worth mentioning:
Several other facts can be attributed to Flights to Bethel, which include:
- Everts Air Cargo
- Northern Air Cargo
- Lynden Air Cargo
- Alaska Central Express
- Arctic Transportation Services
Bethel is no less in tourist attractions. The place is situated in the Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge, which is the largest wildlife refuge in the United States. The place is also an administrative and transportation hub for the 56 villages in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta. The place is well-known for mid-distance dogsled race named the Kuskokwim 300 which is one of the greatest sled-dog races in the world. Moreover, the traditional dances in spring especially the Cam-ai (pronounced Cha-Mai) Dance Festival attract tourists from all over the world.
- Alaska Airlines has 19 flights, the most between Bethel and Anchorage
- As many as 26 flights per week fly between Bethel and Anchorage
- The largest aircraft flying between Bethel and Anchorage is a 737 (with 144 seats) that is operated by Alaska Airlines
- The smallest aircraft flying between Bethel and Anchorage is a BE1 that is operated by Frontier Flying Service with 19 seats.
The place is well connected with other cities of Alaska with approximately 16 miles of roads. All these attributes, along with the wide range of facilities and services offered by Flights to Bethel make the journey a memorable experience.
www.flightshotelstours.com provides detailed, online information on Flights to Bethel, as well as on other Flights to Alaska.