San Jose is not only a city that holds its appeal restricted only to the tourism aspect of the city. The city is a major place for business meetings and conferences with the convention center providing an easy access to the latest and updated business concerns. The city hosts conferences throughout the year that aims to bring together a discussion concerning the rising issue of the global industry. The San Jose conferences aims to offer you with the best learning experience amidst its knowledge gaining and sharing experience. Panelists and internationally recognized personalities in a respective field of study or work put forward their opinion in the discussions. The conferences in San Jose aim to cater to the various concerns of the society in the filed of technology, arts and culture, business and all other related aspects.
Recent San Jose Conferences:
The calendar year of events is scheduled with some conferences related to the field of technology and lithography. Let us have a look at the details of San Jose conferences to be held in the coming months or days in the city.
GPU Technology Conference 2010 (September 20 -23, 2010)
Venue - San Jose Convention Center'
Scheduled to be held at the San Jose convention Center over a period of three days, the GPU Technology Conference is all set for its second meeting with the city. The summit with a strong hold of last year’s presence aims to organize a better session on technology. The conference features on building an enhanced knowledge with a broader and deeper understanding at the technological field of work. Featuring more interactive tutorials, technology previews, and industry and academic presentation, the conference aims to be more informative at its second seating.
The Technology Conference will hold three simultaneous GPU-focused summits under its arena.
- Emerging Companies Summit: This discussion aims to put forward a display on innovative start-ups demonstrating products and network with VC's and other investors.
- GPU Developers Summit: The summit aims at holding sessions, tutorials, and presentations concerning the developers, engineers, and scientists.
- NVIDIA Research Summit: This particular summit is scheduled to offer the students, professors, and researchers an ideal platform to present their findings and researches.
SPIE Advanced Lithography 2011 (February 26 - March 4 2011)
Venue - San Jose Convention Center and San Jose Marriott
The SPIE Advanced Lithography aims to present with an internationally recognized forum for reporting state-of-the-art research and development in optical lithography, resists, metrology, EUV, immersion, double patterning, DFM, and imprint lithography. This particular conference witnesses the coming together of internationally recognized personalities working as researchers and managers in the industry of Lithography. This particular conference almost draws around 4,000 attendees and 140 exhibitors.
The conference aims to offer views on topics related to
- Alternative Lithographic Technologies
- Advances in Resist Materials and Processing Technology
- Metrology, Inspection, and Process Control for Microlithography
- Optical Microlithography
- Design for Manufacturability through Design-Process Integration
The San Jose conferences scheduled to be held in the coming days is sure to offer you with a comprehensive knowledge in subjects of study.